Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My first blog ever...


Well... here it is... my very first blog. I'd like to thank my brother, Richard, for the inspiration for my title... I totally stole it from him. So, I am going to be a blogger because I enjoy reading Rich's blog and niece Janet's blog. I also want to keep track of our adventures in our new (to us) Tioga Arrow Class C Motorhome parked in our front yard. We will be using it on out of town jobs. I will try to put a picture of it here. It worked! WHOO-HOO>>>>>I AM A BLOGGER!

5 comments:

Two Hands Caricaturist and 1 cut 2 pieces Silhouette Artist said...

Great! Wish to see more of your post! Wish you have a nice day!

Janet said...

Ooooh, trips with that RV would be fun! Congratulations!

Richard said...

The future is now, welcome to the future!

And get a Wii Fit already - it's amazing!

Richard said...

<flame war>
But stop with the ellipsis already.

Ellipsis are 'my thing'.

It's one thing to steal my blog title, but stealing 'my' ellipsis is not OK.
</flame war>

;-)

Shellie said...

what is an ellipsis?