Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Too busy...

Morning all... life is too busy to blog! I'm at home for now, and moving into a different desk at work. We have added a new office person! YAY! The rain continues to wreak havoc on our jobs, but we're hanging in there. I have a new toy phone... the Verizon Droid! Wow does it make "walking" on the eliptical machine a lot more fun! I am able to go 25 minutes on the eliptical now... and getting "off" afterwards is an event because I'm always so wiped out... but I am excited to be able to get moving! Thank God (literally) for the 12 steps to the apartment in Beatty and the 32 steps to the condo in Cabo! Love to you!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow! 25 minutes is amazing! Good for you! I am truly impressed. I wonder if I could go 25 minutes on an elliptical?

Glad to hear you've added another office person - hope it works out super well!

Have a good weekend!