Saturday, April 3, 2010

My favorite Macro EVER!

This is a beautiful flower... and I love this shot! You will understand why I love it when you look at the NEXT picture and see how itty-bitty this flower is... man I love my camera!


This was the best I could do to show the size of the flower... and... notice my long finger nail??? So exciting, huh???
This tangled orange vine-like stuff is at the north end of Death Valley and seems very invasive to other plants. From a distance it is quite vivid in color, but up close doesn't do it justice.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really fascinating pictures - it looks like even the second picture is somewhat enlarged - or else you have incredibly long fingers. I intend to research that yellow stuff - it has me intrigued.

Richard said...

My "favorit" Macro pictures as well.

Favorit
Favorit
Favorit
Favorit
Favorit