Saturday, April 16, 2011

Company...

Hello... I did not realize I had blogged since March. Sorry. I read everyone elses... oh well. I have enjoyed having Rich and Mom here this week, and hope Rich was able to relax and heal. He does seem like he has improved drastically already! Poor guy. Anyway, I am doing very well. I have been participating in the Biggest Loser Contest at our local health club for ten weeks, and I have lost 30.2 pounds! I do believe I am going to win. I have lost many inches, also. YAY. Maybe by Janet's graduation I will lose another 30 pounds! We have a great deal of work, and life at the office is crazy. Unfortunately, I'm truly not feeling good yet... so working is tough. Poor me. I will persevere, and believe someday I will feel better. Hope you are doing well.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Woohoo!

Congrats!

Awesome!

Keep it up!

Shellie said...

At least ONE person reads my blog... my baby brother... thanks for the comments Rich!

Richard said...

Commenting on your own blog is a very lame attempt to win the "most commented award".

I will not be defeated. ... at mini-golf.