Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blog... because everyone else has!

Hello all... so inspired by everyone else blogging that I had to write a quick one. Went to Petaluma for dinner at Luma last night; Julie was the only person serving the entire restaurant! She does such a good job. We got a new-to-us workbench for our home garage in Cotati... it is super-exciting! Going home to supervise weeding right now... it's still foggy and cool today, but supposed to be 80 tomorrow! BRING IT ON! Still exercising every day, and still getting "fitter" every day. Laura and Russ came by this morning and I made whole wheat oatmeal raisin cinnamon pancakes for breakfast that were AMAZING! They are my new "healthy" breakfast addiction, for a treat only, not every day.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Sounds like a nice couple of days :)

Gramcie's bloggy foolishness said...

OOOOH - I wish I lived closer so I could join you for breakfast on pancake day!


(I had to type in muckshe to get this published - but I still want to try your pancakes.)