Monday, December 15, 2008

Survivor Winner...

I'm so happy that Bob, the physics teacher, has won Survivor Gabon. I really enjoyed this season and liked watching Bob very much. I'm a bit shocked he won... good for him. I really liked Sugar also, and thought she deserved the $100,000 fan vote money. Oh well. She claims she's famous now, so she'll do fine. News flash: MY DESK AT HOME IS CLEAN AND NOTHING IS HID UNDERNEATH! It takes so much time, but it is so refreshing to be done. No snow on the ground yet, but it sure is cold. Maybe I'll wake up to a blanket of white. I'm off to bed... it's LATE for me, but I napped a bit today and really wanted to finish the desk. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Carol said...

It seems to me I've heard that song before - the lyrics even include evermore.
I am snowed in - all schools closed etc. Very beautiful, of course - and, as per usual, brings back memories. Mom