Friday, May 15, 2009

New Water System

I am working at home today... while a new water system is created outside! Turns out the old system was NOT treating the water correctly... and our steel-cased well has a LOT of iron in it that needs to go away. It's so exciting! I'm still sick, but feeling a lot better today. It's our 29th wedding anniversary this Sunday, so I'm thinking of running away to the coast for the day tomorrow... hmmmmmmm... sounds so relaxing! Next weekend we're still going to Richardson's Grove to our favorite site (number 23) and one next door. We reserved Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and anyone who wants to join us is welcome. Just bring your tent! Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I don't know if we could pull it off, but Barry and I have been wishing we could get up to Richardson Grove BEFORE he leaves the country for South Africa....hmmm.