Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tang

Remeber Tang? The powdered drink we all loved and never got to drink because it was too expensive? It has cleaned my dishwasher beyond imagination. I dumped about a cup of dry Tang mix in the dishwasher and ran a heavy duty cycle... WHITE DISHWASHER NOW! Many of you know it was almost literally BLACK from the hard water/iron build up. So amazing... I just wonder what Tang does to our guts... LOL... Our shower is also looking a million times better, although it's not done yet. Sure wish I had taken before and after pictures! By the way, I swam 1/2 mile on Monday... too far... but I did it.

1 comment:

Carol said...

As I recall, Tang was developed for astronauts in space. I had not heard of its incredible talent with dishwashes and showers -but am patting myself on the back for being a wise mother! Kool-aid was good enough for my kids!