Monday, October 19, 2009

To the auction and back...


This is Mr. Ritchie of Ritchie Bros. Auctions! I asked him if I could have a picture with him, and he hopped right out of his pickup so the background would be pretty. Fun! We bought three double bottoms trailers at the auction...
Lindy in front of their house in Fernley.
On the drive home somewhere between Fernley and Tonopah... Don't these mountains look FAKE? They're not! By the way, I am in love with a little puppy in Tonopah... wish I had taken a picture of HIM... his name (my name for him) is Tony Paw... and I really want this dog. Whining??? Yes.
This is Kayla's kitty... she was gone all weekend and he was in her window patiently waiting. The picture doesn't show how HUGE this cat really is... he's amazing!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Richard said...

Love the picture of the mountains, hate the power lines.

Shellie said...

Yup... buy since I couldn't avoid them I embraced them in the photo...