Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm sick... with a miserable cold!

Wow... back "home" in Beatty... with a cold that is rotten. I sure enjoyed seeing everyone, and just enjoyed truly the best granola I've ever had! Thanks Mom! Enjoyed playing cards with Greg, Janet, and Eli... and they even conspired to allow me to win! Such nice kids... NOT... I won fair and square!!! Went up to a new restaurant for lunch at Emigrant Gap exit; the food was fantastic but it was a bit cool and a bit slow. Really good food, though. Picked up another 100 rocks or so yesterday afternoon, and found my BEST and BIGGEST geode so far. It's about 2 inches wide... fun! Well, time to work... with this cold and all... hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Karen said...

So where are your series of pictures: YAPOAR (yet another picture of a rock)?

Sorry you're sick, but great enthusiasm, regardless!!!

So great to see you and Jeff!