Friday, November 20, 2009

Rhyolite Angels at Sunset and Amazing Rock Maze!

It was really beautiful late today... so I zipped out to Rhyolite to try for some pictures... these are the Angels of Rhyolite.

This is a rock maze... and I want to duplicate it in our front yard! Wouldn't it be awesome... wait... amazing? I have collected hundreds of rocks, both small, medium, and large to create a fountain at home, but I really like this maze and want to do it! I love finding beautiful rocks... and have a special hiking stick/rock picker that makes it SO much easier to pick them up.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carol said...

The rock maze is quite beautiful - as are the angels - but please, explaing the angels. It looks like a group of protesters draped in sheets - which makes them part of the Klan and that means they "ain't no angels". I am confused!